"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Friday 3 June 2016

Little firefighter

It was my nephew's birthday a while ago and I've always wanted to do a brick wall with my Copics (I hardly every use the chisel end!) - I thought Mo Manning's "Playing Firefighter" was a great opportunity to try it!

Elizabeth Whisson, Alshandra, Mo Manning, Playing Firefighter, birthday card, male, boy, Copics, chisel,

The image is coloured with Copics. I started with the background (in case I messed up the brick wall) and used the chisel end and a few different colours to create the wall.

All the Copic colours I used for the image

Copics colours I used for the bricks. E53 - base colour. E07, E09 and E99 - bricks. C3 - shadow

Copics colours I used for the "ground"

Yellow Jacket copic colours
Thanks for looking!

1 comment :

  1. Such lovely coloring on this darling image! this was one of the very first Mo images I colored! Great job...glad I saw this on SCS! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...