"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Sunday 12 June 2016

Daphne

Today I'm sharing a fairy image I coloured called "Daphne" by Whimsy Stamps (digital stamp).


Copic marker colours I used to colour her are:
Background: C1, C2, C3, B60, B000, B01
Hair: E21, YR31, E35, E27
Skin: E00, E21, E11, E04, R81 (blush)
Dress, socks and headband: B00, B02, BG45, BG49
Wings and shoes: B01 and BG11
Little flowers: Y15, Y38
Large flower: Y00, Y02, Y15, Y38, YR04, R17
Leaves and stem: G12, G24, G46

The paper flowers in the bottom left and top right were originally white and coloured with BG11 and BG45 Copic markers. I've then added some Doodlebug Design inc. sprinkles - Tangerine glitter assortment.

Cardstock I used includes X-Press It blending card, Bazzill heavyweight cardstock - Robin's Egg (lighter one) and I think the other one is called Candy Necklace. I've also got a white piece of Bazzill (marshmallow) inside the card.

This card was made for a friend's daughters birthday :-)

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
1. ABC Challenge - I is for Important - birthday card; and

Thanks for looking!

3 comments :

  1. Fabulous card design, love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Elizabeth, what a beautiful card! I love your fabulous coloring, and what a beautiful sky -- your clouds are just floating! And I love how you've used the sweet vine die with the flowers! Gorgeous card, my friend, and I know your daughter's friend will LOVE it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, I love that image and your coloring is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...