"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Monday 30 May 2016

Mother's Day

I know I'm a bit late posting Mother's Day cards....but these are the two I made for my mum and mother-in-law.

Elizabeth Whisson, Alshandra, Mother's Day, handmade card, Easy Breezy Coneflowers, PowerPoppy, Copics, scor, our daily bread designs, stitched ovals dies

Elizabeth Whisson, Alshandra, Mother's Day, handmade card, Easy Breezy Coneflowers, PowerPoppy, Copics, scor, our daily bread designs, stitched ovals dies

Both use digital stamps - Easy Breezy Coneflowers image and the sentiment from Flowering Branches - both from PowerPoppy. I've printed the images twice for each card and diecut one of them using Our Daily Bread Designs Stitched ovals dies. I've coloured the diecut piece using Copics and then adhered to the other image using foam tape. I scored around the edge of the white piece using my scorpal. Nice and quick and simple.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment :

  1. Simply and elegantly beautiful, Elizabeth -- each one! Love them both! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...