"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Sunday 31 January 2016

Berry It

Had to get my Copics out today and colour up this gorgeous image from Power Poppy.

Elizabeth Whisson, Alshandra, Berry It, Power Poppy, digi stamp, Copic, berries, handmade card

The image is a digi stamp called Berry It from Power Poppy. I've used the image numerous times, flipping, rotating and erasing parts to make it fit onto other parts of the image. The sentiment is from the same set. It is all printed onto X-Press It blending card and coloured with Copics. The card measures 3.5" x 7.5".

Copic colours used:
Berries: RV91, BV04, BV08, RV99 and white gel pen
Leaves: G21, G24, G28 and BG78
Flowers: RV000, RV02 and BV00 with BV04 in the centres
Background: B60 and B63

I am entering this card in the Stretch Yourself PowerPoppy challenge. I have used a tall format card and the Berry It digi image is new to me. Making tall cards is also new to me.

Thanks for looking.

This card is also for sale in this album on my facebook page.

3 comments :

  1. Very pretty. I think it is pretty cool the way you've created a vine with your tall card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Elizabeth, and your coloring is outstanding! Just love the colors and this wonderful tall card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee wow wow! I love this one! Your berries looks just delicious! Thanks for another beautiful entry into our Power Poppy challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...