"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Wednesday 2 December 2015

I'm back, again!

Well, since my last post I have been having some MAJOR computer problems! Not sure if they are completely fixed yet but fingers crossed it will behave for a while (if I disappear again, you know why)! In the meantime I have been making some cards and have been dying to share them with you.

This is one I just finished for one of my friends.

Elizabeth Whisson, Alshandra, Copic, Mo Manning, handdrawn background, Congratulations, mother to be, pregnant lady, baby, Copic colouring, copic sketch

The image is a digi stamp from Mo Manning and is called "Mother to be 1". The background I drew myself, but it was based on one of the past Create and Learn Monthly Project Colouring Classes from Kit and Clowder. I don't own this particular monthly class (although I highly recommend them (I have several others, including technique classes)) so I had to work out how to do the background myself (and obviously haven't done as good a job as I could've done if I had the class!) but I think it turned out pretty well considering.

I've used Copic markers to colour my image:
 Wall -  RV10
Panels, window frame and curtain rod - E40, E43 and W00
Shrub - G40, G82, G24, G28
Sky - B00
Curtains - BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15
Carpet/Floor - BG01, BG11, BG05, BG09, BG49
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair - E50, E31, E25, E29
Top - RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, RV19, C3
Skirt - B00, B02, B04, C3

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for looking.


~~ Like my cards? Please visit my facebook page to view cards I have for sale  ~~

6 comments :

  1. The curtains are awesome! Love the transparency and it makes the curtains look real! LOVE your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Fantastic layout and I like your beautiful colouring :-))
    Thank you for playing along in the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Elizabeth, this is a GORGEOUS card! I just love anything Mo Manning does, and this is such a lovely image. And your coloring is exquisite. And may I say the background is amazing both in how you drew it and how you've colored it. It looks all "together," and I had to think about this image. Beautifully done, and I pray that your computer issues will be no more. Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I think it's stunning. I recognized the background as a K&C class and had to stop by. You did an amazing job. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...