"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Friday 10 July 2015

Window and Birds

I had fun making this card using Our Daily Bread Designs products. I also tried out a technique that is new to me- camouflaging diecuts - read about it here on Splitcoast Stampers (TLC540 challenge). Here is my card:

Our Daily Bread Designs, ODBD, ODBDDT, Copics, handmade card, Belles Vignes, TLC540, Sweet Christmas Wishes, Spread Your Wings, Welcoming Window dies, Window Shutter and Awning, Birds and Nest, Flower Box Fillers, Elizabeth Whisson

I've stamped the image from Our Daily Bread Designs Belles Vignes onto white card and then diecut the window using ODBD Welcoming Window dies (keep these diecuts). I've then diecut another two outside window frames from plain white card and another four windows (inside part) from plain white card.

To make the inside of my house I stamped the image from Our Daily Bread Designs Sweet Christmas Wishes onto white card and coloured with pencils. This is also diecut using the outside window frame. You then layer up all the layers. image first, then the plain white diecuts and lastly the diecuts you first cut so that it looks like the Belles Vignes image continues onto the window. Here is a photo from the side:


I've then added the awning using ODBD Window Shutter and Awning dies. The birds and nest are stamped using Our Daily Bread Designs Spread Your Wings and diecut using ODBD Birds and Nest dies and the flowers are from ODBD Flower Box Fillers Dies

Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...