"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Monday 29 June 2015

Pencil Me In

Over at the PowerPoppy Blog they have a challenge called Pencil Me In. The challenge is to use pencils on your project. Pencils are not my forte (I'm much more familiar with Copics) but I dragged out my prismacolor pencils and had a go. Here is my card:

Elizabeth Whisson, PowerPoppy, Power Poppy, Gerbera Daisies, digi stamp, digital stamp, Bees in Foxglove sentiment, prismacolor pencils, Canson Mi-Teintes, burlap, My Minds Eye Everyday Tango, Bazzill, handmade card

I have used the PowerPoppy Gerbera Daises digi stamp for the image and the PowerPoppy Bees in Foxglove sentiment digi stamp. I printed the Gerberas on Canson Mi-Teintes cardstock and, as I said above, I coloured them with Prismacolor pencils.

The DP is My Minds Eye - Everyday Tango and the cardstock is Bazzill heavyweight. Added some burlap and ribbon from my stash.

I am entering this card in the PowerPoppy Pencil Me In challenge.

I am also entering this card in the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Challenge #45 - Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments :

  1. What a beautiful card, Elizabeth, and your pencil coloring is fabulous! I'd say you've mastered them well! And I love the beautiful layout and DP you've used along with the burlap and ribbon! It's so nice to see you coloring more! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the image and the burlap
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pencil coloring on these Gerberas! You are every bit as good with pencils as you are with Copics. Love the burlap and cute ribbon. Another fabulous entry for our Power Poppy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Elizabeth!!! You won the Pencil Me In Challenge!!!! Your card is beautiful, love the colours, fabulous pencil colouring and all the texture!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...