"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Triangular Gift Box Tutorial

I am very excited to announce that I have a tutorial to make a 
Triangular gift box 
over at Our Daily Bread Designs today!

Visit their website here to see the 
step by step instructions AND a video 
on how to make this gorgeous triangular gift box.

This triangular gift box will fit three Ferrero Rochers, other chocolates (two funsize Mars) or other gifts of your choice inside.


These three triangular gift boxes are all made using Our Daily Bread Designs products. The DP I've used on all three is ODBD Shabby Rose Paper Collection - such a gorgeous collection!

Other ODBD Products I used include:


Here are some more photos:
This is the triangular gift box I made in the step by step instructions.
Three Ferrero Rochers fit nicely inside



Cardstock: Plain Bazzill heavyweight
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink Weathered Wood

This is the triangular gift box I made in the video:
Cardstock: Plain Bazzill heavyweight
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink Walnut Stain
This is another one I made - showing that it fits two fun size Mars inside:
Cardstock: Plain Bazzill heavyweight
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink Tattered Rose


The video can also be viewed on my YouTube channel here.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment :

  1. Oh, Elizabeth, I just watched the video and saw your instructions! What a beautiful gift box and so lovely! I loved hearing your sweet voice, and I think this is such a clever and sweet gift box! You are amazing! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...