"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Monday 25 May 2015

Rapunzel

Just wanted to share a card with you today that I made for a friend of my daughters. The image is a digi stamp from Tiddly Inks called Rapunzel in Window.

Elizabeth Whisson, Copics, Tiddly Inks, Rapunzel in Window, flowers, tower, Live and Love Crafts, AnnaBelle Stamps, Shabby Rose Paper Collection, Copic Sketch, handmade card

I wanted it to look like she was in a tower with flowers around her which is why I've left so much "plain" wall space around. I coloured her with Copic markers.

Copic colours used
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Clothes: V01, V15, V28
Hair: YR31, E42, E44, E47
Bricks: E02, E04, E15, E07, E31, E34

I've used Bazzill heavyweight cardstock and the DP is from Our Daily Bread Designs called Shabby Rose Paper Collection (and the image is on X-Press It blending card). I've inked the edges in one of the new Distress Inks - Abandoned Coral.

The flowers are from Live and Love Crafts and some from AnnaBelle Stamps (shop now closed).

Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...