"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Sunday 21 December 2014

ODBD Nov and Dec releases

I've been making a few cards lately and wanted to share one with you that I made using Our Daily Bread Designs' November and December releases. Here is one of my cards:

Elizabeth Whisson, Our Daily Bread Designs, You're my shining star, Shine On, embossing, Mini Tags Dies, Mini Tag Sentiments, Winter Collection, Sparkling Stars Dies, aged copper, frantage, handmade card

And here is a angled close-up so that you can see I've popped up the tags on foam tape:
You can also see the gorgeous shiny embossing powder I used :-)

The DP I've used for my card is from ODBD Winter Paper Collection (released in November 2014).

I've stamped the largest star image from Our Daily Bread Designs Shine On (also November release) in clear ink and then heat embossed using Aged Copper frantage EP. The sentiment is also from the Shine On stamp set and I've also stamped it in clear ink and heat embossed using black EP. I've then diecut this using ODBD Sparkling Stars Dies (November release) and diecut one from black card to use as a "shadow".

For the tags I've diecut 8 of the same tags using ODBD Mini Tags dies (December release) and stamped two different sentiments on them from the Our Daily Bread Designs Mini Tags Sentiments stamp set (December release). I've popped these up on foam tape and threaded some vanilla coloured twine through them all to make two loops.

Most of the layers have been inked on the edges with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...