"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Monday 17 March 2014

Cup of Thanks

The Featured Stamper this week at SplitcoastStampers is Diana Nguyen (aka YoursTruly)! I've only known Diana a short time (mostly through Our Daily Bread Designs - as we are both on the challenge team) and I love her cards! She makes beautiful CAS cards - and they're ALL so elegant and stunning! You can visit Diana's SCS Gallery here. To play along the instructions are on this page.

I had a wonderful time looking through Diana's gallery and decided to CASE this card. Here is my card:


I added glossy accents to the lemon wedge and centre of the daisies

I kept basically the same layout but changed the sentiment and picture (as I didn't have the same ones). I also added extra background DP and used a hexagon pattern embossing folder instead of a the chevron pattern that Diana used. My twine/floss is also brown/white instead of the blue/white and red/white ones that Diana used. But I hope it still counts as a CASE card!

Materials used:
Copics:
   Cup - B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
   Coffee - E41, E43, E44, E47
   Leaf and Lemon - Y11, Y15, G20, G03, G09 and colourless blender
   Daisies - G85, YR01, Y11, Y15, E11, E35
   Ground - E41, E43, W3, W5 and colourless blender
   Sky - B41
Stamps: Flourishes Grab a Cup
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black and Distress Ink Old Paper
Cardstock: Quill XL Multiboard dark blue and black, X-Press It blending card, Bazzill Kraft cardstock, Prima Marketing Jodie Lee Designs Delight
Dies: Sizzix circle framelit
Other: Craft Concepts embossing folder Bees Delight, Inkssentials Glossy Accents, SewEasy Floss Cream Soda, X-Press It high tack foam mounting tape and X-Press It double sided tape.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...