"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Thursday 21 November 2013

Christmas Card Class

I had a wonderful time at the Stamper's Den production Christmas card class last night. Met some lovely ladies and enjoyed making some Christmas cards. It was actually the first "physical" card class that I have attended (watched plenty of "video classes" on the internet but never actually left my craft room to attend a class!)

Gina had pre-prepared some example cards and had instructions all ready for us. Everything was supplied with participants just bringing along their basic crafting kit (trimmer, scissors, pencils, ruler, scorer etc.). The class was pretty "full on" (making 6 cards in 2 hours) but I didn't feel rushed :-)

You can find more information on Stampers Den classes on their blog here and a selection of some of the products they have in store here.

These are the cards that I made:
You'll have to excuse my terrible stamping on this one (I'm ashamed)! First time using a stamp positioner tool and I did poorly! (I usually stamp first and then diecut - but these were pre-cut shapes, hence the need to position the stamps correctly. My next attempts were far better.







Successfully used the stamp positioner on this one :-)


I also teach card and Copic classes 
(I am a Copic Certified Designer) 
please visit my Card and Copic classes page here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...