"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Lil Monster

I was ordering some more stamps from AnnaBelle Stamps and was delighted to find that they had a die to go with the Lil Monster's Birthday stamp (not sure how I missed it before). So I just had to try out my die when it arrived :-)
I have also been reading about Copic colouring with the "no lines" technique (great tutorial on the Lime Tart site) and decided to give that a go too (although I did discover that I didn't have any light coloured inks that really "worked", so I will be investing in one soon)! This is my card:

Elizabeth Whisson, Annabelle Stamps, Lil Monster, happy birthday, no line colouring, copic, copic markers, copic sketch, handmade card



I am entering this card in the AnnaBelle Stamps AC165 challenge where you had use these colours:


Copics: BG000, BG01, BG02, YR12, YR14, YR16, YR15, E71, E74, E77, E41, E0000, W00 and W3.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps Lil Monster's Birthday
Ink: Versa Color #181 Vanilla and #171 Pinecone
Cardstock: Quill XL Multiboard, X-Press It blending card, DCWV The Blossom Song Stack and Crafter's Choice Primary Basics.
Dies: AnnaBelle Stamps Lil Monster's Birthday
Other: AnnaBelle Stamps sprinkles #21 Turquoise 3 mm, Ranger Superfine embossing powder, distressing tool, Distress Marker - Tumbled Glass, cut 'n' dry foam, Glossy accents (to glue the sprinkles on), X-Press It high tack foam mounting tape, Stickles "Stardust" and "Waterfall" glitter glue, Copic multiliner 0.3 mm black and Boutique double sided satin polyster ribbon (coloured with YR15, E74 and BG01 copic makers).

1 comment :

  1. I've never tried this technique, but I've seen the stunning results!
    Love your card and the added glitter to the balloon!!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...