"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Monday 24 June 2013

Congratulations

I would like to share a card that I made a few weeks ago for a friend. I love colouring this image (and all Popcorn the Bear images) :-)



And a close up of the flowers so you can see the AtYou Spica and Glossy Accents that I added:


Copics: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, Y11, Y13, Y28, YR15, YR18, Y21, Y35, Y38, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG99, YR24, YR27, E37.
Stamps: Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear "Thanks a Bunch" and Stamp-It "Congratulations".
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: X-Press It blending card, DCWV Textured Brights, DCWV The Stardust Stack, Creativ Plain and Creativ card.
Dies: Cherry Lynn Designs "Eastern Star Doily"
Other: Ribbon (from my stash), Martha Stewart Corner Rounder, Spinkles 3mm "Sultana", Creativ metallic leaves, Pebbles Pearlescent chalks, Glossy Accents and AtYou Spica glitter pens.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...